Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Month for Shopaholics

I am very much guilty to say that I usually spend a lot during the month of January-February. Why? because here in Philippines those months are the month for shopping wisely due to the BIG DISCOUNTS in different products. Sale usually start at around 10% off in January and will get up to 70% off during February. 

I went shopping today with my Mom and I suddenly feel like sharing the things I got. It's indeed a good deal.


First we went to Old Navy.

The dress :)


 Original Price: 1650 Sale Price: 575 then add 20% off if you buy two items.

Next we went to Zara.




The pullover with a perfect back detail.
Original Price: 2295 Sale Price: 795

then last stop is in Vera Moda.
Sad that they don't have my size in white.

Original Price: 1199 Sale Price: 329.70


 Sorry I don't have the picture of the actual product. This tag is for a maong jacket. Original Price: 2995 Sale Price: 899 

All are good deals right??  :) You still have time to shop! :D


                                           xoxo
                                                Denise 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...