Friday, May 16, 2014

Bloggers United 7

My most awaited event is here again!

I can't believe how fast time flies, it's been 6 months since BU6. I'm glad that it was held nearer to my place and it is much easier to enter than BU6.

We arrived at Metrowalk Tent at around 10:30am and the line is already short. We decided to buy Sunsilk shampoo (At least I can used the shampoo :P) to enter the event rather than buying the ticket.

Sadly, I wasn't able to see some of my favorite bloggers because we need to leave early for another event.

Now let me share my OOTD :)


Hat: From Laureen Uy
Top: FAB
Skirt: Zara
Watch: Aldo
Shoes: Aldo


                                                                         My finds! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...