Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bloggers United 4

I'm soo happy today!! :) Why?? Because I finally had a chance to attend Bloggers United 4.
I was so excited to attend the said event that I came in the venue around 9:00am and the gates will open at 10:00 am :P. Better to be early right?? 

Memorable part of the event:
1. They though I was one of the exhibitors ( Flattered me! :D)
2. Someone had a picture with me!! :D (I early appreciate it a lot! Whoever you are can you tag me please?!)

Now time to share some pictures :D

soo many clothes!! Thanks to my favourite bloggers and of course world trade bazaar! Some of the clothes are from the world trade bazaar.


SHOES!!! :D

My favorite blogger! Ms. Verniece Enciso.
Super friendly and pretty! I adore her a lot! :D

Ms.Patricia Prieto soo pretty and friendly too :) 

         
tired but sooooo HAPPY! :D 

Looking forward for the next BU! :D

CIAO!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...