Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Bonding



My purchase, Sorry for the blurry picture. I'm kinda tired today. :'(

Aveneto is located near toy kingdom and beside savory. I really love the food they serve especially the Oil and Garlic Seafood Pasta in White Sauce. (Best Pasta so far.)

My Favorite Pasta :) Oil and Garlic Seafood Pasta in White Sauce.

Aveneto Family Platter. Best Part: The Cheese Balls! :)

 Buffalo wings. Sweet and Spicy :)

Forgot the name of this Pasta but it's also yummy! :D



Nail Stickers, Eyeshadow, Liquid Foundation, Breath Spray and Nail Polish Remover = TADDA!! Tony Moly Card!

) Thanks CMG Philippines for the wonderful shoes you are offering :) 

Very comfy and fashionable. Can't wait to have more shoes from CMG.

Finally I'm home and dead tired but I surely enjoy my day with my Family. Forgot to take a picture of the lunch bag I bought :P But it's really cute! :) 

Now time to go to church and thank God for all the blessings :) CIAO! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...